The method of cleaning the colon is based on gravity. Filtered, neutralized and sterilized water is introduced into the colon at low pressure. The colon hydrotherapy process is constantly monitored as the entire colon, from the rectum to the cecum, is cleansed and rinsed.
It is a very safe method, performed under safe conditions and constitutes a natural solution to problems that can limit or even block the normal functions of the colon. The continuous inflow / outflow of water (hence the name colon hydrotherapy) at a comforting temperature stimulates a natural process whereby the colon begins to “massage” itself to cleanse itself due to the back pressure of the water. Due to this resistance and friction, particles and small objects that have stuck to the wall of the colon can loosen and dissolve. This, in turn, allows the body to absorb nutrients much faster and much more efficiently and this, of course, is beneficial for the overall well-being of the human body.
All colon hydrotherapy is performed using an open rinse unit. This means that the incoming water and the outgoing water, which contains toxins and waste products, flow side by side. No unpleasant odors are created as all are absorbed by the unit. Colon hydrotherapy can be divided into the following segments:
* The intention of colon hydrotherapy is explained to you and only a few minutes are allowed to feel comfortable in the rinsing unit.
* You take off your underwear and lie down in the unit, while covering yourself with a sheet.
* Then, insert a cannula (in a sterile package for exclusive use) into the rectum through which the water will be introduced into the colon. The cannula is less than a centimeter in diameter and you will not feel a thing.
* Once you’ve done all of that and made yourself comfortable, ring the bell.
* Then the therapist will explain to you how the colon hydrotherapy machine works and what the intention is.
* Once everything is clear, the therapist will leave the room and you can begin.
* As soon as you start to feel like your colon is starting to fill with water (a slight feeling of pressure inside your abdomen), push the water out.
* Meanwhile, new water is already coming in, so the inlet and outlet run parallel to each other.
* When you start to get used to it, it allows more water to flow so that the colon is cleaned more and more upwards.
* If you prefer, the therapist can stay there with you.
Side Effects During the colon hydrotherapy process, you may start to feel a bit chilly, so we recommend that you wear warm tops and warm socks. In addition to that, the colon hydrotherapy center can provide you with heat packs that can be placed on your stomach. This can prevent cramps from building up. It is important to refrain from eating for at least two hours before colon hydrotherapy. After colon hydrotherapy is complete, you can return to eating normally.
In addition, it is recommended that the first time you undergo colon hydrotherapy you perform two treatments in the following days. This will properly stimulate the colon cleansing process. After years of slimy buildup in the colon, this is definitely the right way to go. The number of colon hydrotherapy treatments required to maintain a clean colon depends on your general health and physical condition.