The United States of America has proven to be the largest and best importer in the world. US import data is a very useful tool for traders around the world. You have made your position in the best traders in your world and it can be called smart business. US import data is based on Bill lading, a shipping document filed with US Customs prior to entering US ports. It is available on any Product exported by sea to all US ports Data includes address of US importer name and foreign suppliers. Some of the important data fields need to be taken into account to receive US imports:
• Name, address, phone, fax of US recipient.
• US Notice Part, Address, Phone, Fax.
• Name, address, phone, fax of US bankers.
• Name, address, telephone, fax of the providers.
• Arrival date.
• Actual description of the product as entered in the bill of lading, marks and numbers.
• Quantity and Unit of Quantity, Measure.
• Overseas country.
• Overseas port.
• US port.
• Bill of lading No., Container No., Seal No., Travel No., Vessel No. and many more data fields.
US Customs Import Trade Data Intelligence reports on US importers to find active and genuine US importers. This report is based on actual and authentic import transactions filed with US Customs. These reports are compiled from bill of lading and shipping manifests filed with US Customs at US ports. USA
Usually the US imports import products such as marble, cardboard, handicrafts, glassware, woolen fabrics, woolen garden fabrics, iron, sea wood, stone, Indian rag, copper, glossy plastic, pens , knitted blouse, automotive components, storage bags, doll clothes, ornaments, pictures, furniture, kitchen utensils, books, clothes, compact discs, tables, storage devices, etc. The US updates its products regularly and notifies merchants of any new products that hit the market.
The various benefits of US import data are:
• Excellent directory to search for active US importers and buyers.
• Products of the best quality
• Pocket price.
• Latest market trends.
• Discover new markets.
• Availability 24 * 7.
According to the US Census Bureau of Import and Export, “Import statistics consist of goods valued at more than $ 2,000 per product shipped by individuals and organizations (including importers and customs brokers) to the US from other countries.
The above statistics from the US import data and the subsequent export data itself reveal the outlook for US importers. Importers need to remember some basic US requirements.
• Customs clearance, including entry, inspection, appraisal, classification and settlement.
• Declaration of taxable value of merchandise.
There are certain things you need to know before starting an import business from the US, such as some technical aspects, detailed requirements, etc., until unless the pros and cons of business in the US do not occur. In the US, you may create some trouble to get the desired result. There are many online directories available that offer the complete information of US importers, US import data and their current trends.